SEC Newgate Research on behalf of Transgrid
Terms and Conditions start date for the competition is 1st June 2023
HOW TO ENTER
In order to participate in this promotion, entrants are required to complete either an online survey or in-depth interview based on a link or invitation sent by SEC Newgate Research
(Level 15, 167 Macquarie Street, Sydney)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to respondents completing the online questionnaire or in-depth interview in full (“Eligible Respondents”).
- Employees and their immediate families of SEC Newgate Research or Transgrid cannot participate in the competition and are thus ineligible for prizes.
- An Eligible Respondent who completes the questionnaire for SEC Newgate Research within the promotion period will automatically receive one (1) entry into the competition.
- SEC Newgate Research reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- All completed questionnaires or interviews must be received by the stated closing date of 19th June 2023. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- At the end of the period there will be a randomised prize draw conducted at the premises of Level 15, 167 Macquarie Street, Sydney.
- The randomised prize draw will be conducted at the above premises on 3rd August 2023.
- Winners will be drawn by SEC Newgate Research based on a selection at random in a game of chance.
- The prize is one of two Apple Watch Series 8 valued at $629 each.
- In the event of there being any unclaimed prizes, a subsequent randomised draw will be undertaken on 28th August 2023.
- SEC Newgate Research collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the game of chance prize draw. Entrants’ personal information will NOT be disclosed to any party other than SEC Newgate Research for any future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.